Getting out on the water to do what you love the most shouldn’t be so hard. Our EZ Launch®/EZ Kayak Launch makes it easier for people of all skill levels to get out onto the water safely and dry! Learn how the EZ Launch and EZ Kayak Launch products differ to determine which one is best for you.
Launching and docking your kayak or canoe has never been easier. Our kayak and canoe EZ Launch® System is perfect for beginners and advanced kayakers alike. The EZ Launch will give small boat enthusiasts the ability to confidently and independently transfer into their watercraft and launch with stability and ease, regardless of tide fluctuation or waves created by wind or boat traffic.
EZ Launch is also the first ADA kayak launch in the industry, ensuring everyone will find boarding, launching and recovery a breeze.
EZ Launch Features
Gone are the days of trying to steady your kayak or canoe while boarding or launching on moving waters or during shifting tides. EZ Dock EZ Launch makes it simple to board, launch and exit your small watercraft with the following features:
- Guide rails: Sturdy guide rails on either side of the launch make for easy access in and out of the water.
- Launch rollers: Launch rollers promote simple, smooth movement of your kayak or canoe.
- A floating platform: The EZ Launch base is a floating platform that adjusts to changing water levels, keeping you and your vessel safe and secure.
- Long-lasting construction: We construct every EZ Launch out of recycled rubber polyethylene so it will not splinter, puncture, rust or hold heat, creating a comfortable user experience. Our launches are also strong enough to withstand harsh weather conditions and require very minimal maintenance.
ADA Compliant Kayak Launches for Universal Access
EZ Dock products break the mold and offer innovative solutions for water enthusiasts everywhere. First of its kind, the EZ Launch Accessible Transfer System for kayaks and canoes provides individuals with disabilities accessibility that exceeds the minimum requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). With an easy-to-use transfer bench and transfer slide boards, users can simply sit, slide over and drop down into a kayak or canoe and use durable side rails to pull off or back on.
Features for Universal Access
- A transfer bench: Our transfer benches have two different height options, so users can move easily and comfortably from a wheelchair into their vessel. Built-in handrails allow users to remain steady throughout the process.
- Transfer slide boards: Transfer slide boards with two heights for differing watercraft sizes will help users move from the transfer bench to the kayak or canoe.
- A railing system: EZ Launch has a built-in railing system for maximum slide board stabilization and transfer support, allowing for easy side movement.
Learn More About ADA Accessible Kayak Launches
We are here to work with you to create the best launch system layout for your needs and available space, including launch access points that meet and exceed ADA accessibility standards. We can configure EZ Launch Systems to suit a variety of configurations, including multi-unit launches. Our kayak and canoe launches are also easy to connect and integrate with existing or future EZ Dock products for ultimate efficiency. Contact us to learn more about our launch systems and discuss the best option for your needs.
EZ Launch, Drive Through
The drive-through EZ Launch allows you to launch or dock your kayak or canoe on either side of the launch by pushing or pulling forward using the aluminum rails that extend over the water.
EZ Launch, Drive Through ADA
The drive-through EZ Launch with ADA Transfer Bench system allows people with disabilities, children or seniors to feel confident transferring into their watercraft independently and provides extra stability when launching and docking. The additional EZ Dock Security Curbing provides a safe border around dock edges.
EZ Launch, Drive Through Large
The large drive-through EZ Launch features a larger dock section and allows you to launch or dock your kayak or canoe on either side of the launch by pushing or pulling forward using the aluminum rails that extend over the water.
EZ Launch, One Way
The one-way EZ Launch system allows you to easily launch or dock your canoe or kayak by pushing forward on aluminum rails that extend over the water.
Transfer Slide Bench with Grab Rail and Sign
The Transfer Bench features two heights for easy transfer from wheelchairs of varying sizes and two Transfer Slide Boards to accommodate differing watercraft heights. The Transfer Slide Boards land securely on a railing system that stabilizes the slide board and provides grab bar assistance for easy side movement. All users can simply sit, slide over and drop down into a kayak or canoe then utilize the side rails to pull off or back on.